Monday, 25 May 2015

New collaboration with eCig Directory.

So going forward with my reviews all my videos will be posted upon ecigdirectory.co.uk rather than on my blog.

I have to embed videos on my blog and it is very time consuming along with everything else so i have agreed to work with ecigdirectory and let them post my videos up there. My blog will stay up as an archive but i will not be adding to it from now on.

I am super excited to be working with ecigdirectory and they have some great ideas for the blog going forward so watch this space.

Do not panic though i will still be posting all my reviews to all my social media and to the forums so nobody will miss out.

There is scope for me to become an author on their blog but as of now i have said no due to time being a premium.

Soulvapes.